Terms of the Competition
1. The competition shall be played in accordance with the R & A/USGA Rules of Golf and with the Local Rules as may be approved by the Junior Committee.
2. Competitors must be under the age of 18 on Jan 1st 2021 and must possess a WHS Active Handicap Index. Confirmation of handicap will be required on the day. Due to the difference in the Par of the Course between the White and Red Tees, girls will have one shot added to their handicap.
3. If any competitor has a disability or medical condition this must be shown on the Registration Form. Should such a disability require the use of a golf buggy then a Medical Certificate must be produced and indicate this. A buggy cannot be driven either by the junior or anyone associated with them. Under such circumstances Brocton Hall will provide a driver.
4. The Open Champion and Winner of the Allder Bowl will be the person in Division A with the best Nett Score. The
Winner of The Acorn Trophy will be the person in Division B with the best Stableford Points. Ties will be decided on the
last 9, 6, 3 and 1st hole principle in that order. ln any dispute the committee’s decision will be final.
5. Golfing equipment must conform to R & A rules as on day of competition. Distance measuring devices will be allowed
but they must measure distance only and must not give any other information that would influence your play. Mobile
phones cannot be used except in an emergency and should be switched off or, be set to "silent”.
6. The use of Caddies or trolley pullers is not permitted in this competition. Spectators are welcome but must keep a minimum distance of 30 metres from the players and must not encroach onto the fairways. They must not give advice or interfere with competitors' play at any time.
7. The Club cannot accept any liability for injury caused to other persons by visiting players whilst on club property. All players must acknowledge that they enter onto the Course or into the club premises at their own risk and consent to the risk of loss, damage or injury however so caused.
8. All competitors must report to the check in at least 30 minutes before their start time and report to the starter 10 minutes prior to their starting time.
9. All prize winners are expected to attend the presentation. NB. An entrant can only win one prize on the day.
10. The Entry Fee is not refundable.
11. Please adhere to the dress code of Brocton Hall G. C. as shown on the web site www.broctonhall.com Click on the "Visitors" tab and then “Dress Code” for the complete details. The following are not permitted under any circumstances: denim clothing; trainers; track suits.
Div A : Allder Bowl 18 Hole Medal best Nett Score H/Caps 20.4 and below Boys & Girls
Div B : Acorn Trophy 18 Hole Stableford H/Caps 20.5 - 54 Boys & Girls
Entrants must be under 18 on 1st January 2021 and must possess a WHS handicap Index
These are the terms and conditions for players booking tee times for Brocton Hall Golf Club’s Open Competitions using the Club's Internet booking facility. When making payments, members are transferred to an external authorised online merchant’s secure site using SSL technology where credit card details are entered and payments are made on a secured page. Payment: To book a tee time on-line you will have to enter your credit or debit card details using our secure on-line payment process. This is done by selecting which Open competition you wish to enter, and then select your desired starting time. You will then be prompted to enter your details. All payments will be taken at the time the booking is made. Cancellation Policy: Open competition bookings must be cancelled by emailing the office. Cancellations made 14 days or more before the competition date will be refunded in full. Cancellations made between 1 and 14 days before the competition date will be subject to a 50% refund. No refund will be given for cancellations made on the day of the competition. Course Closed or Competition Cancelled: If the competition is cancelled at least one day or on the day of the competition a new date will be arranged if you are unable to attend the re-scheduled date a full refund will be issued. Handicaps: Competitions are open to all players who have a recognised WHS handicap, with limits as defined on the entry form for any given competition.
If you are booking for our Junior Open please note that the Registration Form must be completed in order to be accepted into the competition. Your tee-time will be arranged by the Competition Organisers. You must read and accept the Terms & Conditions of the Competition.
******* IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF BHGC, PLEASE LOGIN TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING ******
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.