Brocton Hall Golf Club

Brocton Hall was founded in 1894 and moved to its present location at Brocton, near Stafford, in 1923

The beautiful 18 hole parkland golf course, on the edge of Cannock Chase in Staffordshire, was designed by Henry Vardon and its layout remains very largely as he planned it. The mature trees and attractive water features combine to provide a searching test of golf.

The club house, a distinguished country house, provides excellent bar and renowned dining facilities.

Created by intelligentgolf version 8.0.6
CONGU® is Copyright Council of National Golf Unions.