Information for Visitors
On arrival please first check-in with the Pro Shop. They will be able to inform you of the security code to enter the club-house and also the location of the locker rooms.
The rules of conduct and play are those required by the Rules of Golf and generally those which apply at respected private golf clubs.
Organisers and members of golfing parties should be aware of the following :
- Only playing members of recognised golf clubs can be accepted and handicap certificates may be required.
- All fees will be paid in the office. Members of Brocton Hall Golf Club playing with a visiting party, whilst not paying a green fee themselves, are not allowed to introduce another member of the party as a guest.
- Allocated starting times must be strictly observed.
- Brocton Hall Golf Club has a dress code. You may wish to download this and issue it to members of your party.
- Mobile Phones - please refer to our Dress Code
- Final numbers must be confirmed with the Catering Department at least seven days before the visit and any refreshments cancelled after that date will be charged for.
- Halfway House packs of lager, beer, lemonade and glasses can be purchased for the exclusive use of your party. The form which was sent with your booking form should be returned together with the booking form.
- On arrival at Brocton Hall Golf Club, the organiser for the day must report to the Club Professional to confirm the starting times and tees and also to confirm that all members of the visiting party are conversant with these instructions for Visiting Parties.
- There is no smoking in the Clubhouse or Changing Rooms.