Bookings are now being taken for the Tapas Night!
Friday 12th January 2018
7.00 for 7.30pm
Justin and the team have prepared a wonderful 10 course tapas menu and you'll also be able to purchase jugs of sangria to accompany the meal.
Please pay in advance at the Bar, by card or cheque, as your booking is confirmed only when payment is received.
The table plan is on the Socials Noticeboard (Tables of 10 persons max in the Dining Room)
Members and their guests are most welcome.
(Click on the image to view a larger version)
Jug of Sangria - £12
1. MULLUS SURMULETUS - Red Mullet on Sliced Potatoes & Olives
2. CROQUETAS DE JAMON - Ham Croquettes
3. JAMON QUESO Y CHORIZO - Ham, Cheese & Chorizo
4. CHAMPINONES MARINADOS - Button Mushrooms marinated in Garlic, Parsley & Olive Oil
5. GAMBAS - King Prawns in Garlic & Paprika
6. EMPONADILLAS - Spanish Spicy Beef Empanadas
7. CHULETITAS DE CORDERO - Grilled Lamb Chop with Green Peppercorn Sauce
8. ALBONDIGAS EN SALSA - Pork Meatballs in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
9. ENSALAD DE MARISCOS - Mixed marinated Seafood Salad
10. PATATAS BRAVAS - Potatoes in a Paprika & Tomato Sauce
DESSERT: TARTA DE SANTIAGO - Cake of St. James
Dress Code: Smart Casual