Brocton Hall is a Grade II listed building and provides a blend of modern facilities with a traditional atmosphere.
Visitors entering via the front door are led into the Round Room which was the impressive circular entrance hall to the original house. It is thought that the Round Room and the staircase were added to the original building around 1801.
The table shown in the photograph was used in the early days of the golf club, to display the clubs silverware trophies which were polished daily by the Club Steward.
The room above the Round Room, now used as the Club Manager's Office, was originally a bedroom. It was known as the Eagle Room in those days and the Prince of Wales, later King George IV, slept there as a guest of Sir George Chetwynd.
The Vardon Lounge provides an area for refreshments with views overlooking the lake, the 9th green and also the 18th green. It used to be the main dining room and the ladies bar for the golf club before the dining room extension was built. This room provides views overlooking the lake and the 9th green and also the 18th green.
The honours boards for the Ladies Competitions are displayed here together with the boards displaying the names of Brocton Hall Golf Club Lady Captains and Lady Presidents.
It is used for more casual dining and also has it's own bar area.
In early 2019 the refurbishment of the Front Bar and the Spike Bar was completed, with the two bar areas being combined to create the 1894 Bar. The honours boards for the Men's Competitions are displayed in here and the 1894 Bar area also contains The Captain's Chair.Clean, dry, soft spiked golf shoes may be worn in the 1894 Bar.
The large dining room was built onto the existing clubhouse in 1993 and the design features of the original building were maintained throughout. It is used for larger functions and formal dining, with doors which open out onto the lawn also overlooking the lake and 9th green.
The room can now accommodate approximately 110 for dining. Additional diners can be accommodated in the Vardon Lounge when required.
The Men's locker room and Ladies locker room together with their associated shower facilities were extensively refurbished during 2007-08.